Sunday 12 January 2014

Bring a bit of sparkle to your life.

Customised sparkle to suit you!
When looking for some wedding shoes I spent countless hours searching the internet and shops for something I liked that wasn't too bridal!
Bridal shoes can be so expensive so I decided I wanted some that I would be able to wear again. There are more options available now, as you can have many different coloured or style of shoe but I still struggled to find something I really loved.
This started me thinking about customising some shoes myself to make the exact shoes that I wanted. I bought some shoes in the style I wanted and then different crystals and pearls to fit in with my day and off I went. It takes a lot of patience but the results are amazing, check out my before and after pictures.
After I got such an amazing reaction to my shoes I thought my flowergirls would love a pair for themselves to wear on the day with their pretty princess dresses.
What little girl wouldn't want some personalised sparkly shoes? So I continued my sparkle addiction and made each one of them a pair of their very own princess shoes too. Here you can see different examples of the possibilities.
A lovely bride and friend saw the pictures I posted on my Facebook and Twitter pages and contacted me to add a bit of sparkle and glamour to her comfortable evening shoes, they looked amazing and worked so well for her on the day. I've attached pictures here also as another alternative option.
As you can see some amazing results can be made with a little care, patience and imagination. I love them and think it's something that can make a girl feel like a princess for much longer than just her wedding day.
I hope you enjoy the photos.
Thanks
Rustic Wedding Tokens
Xoxo

www.rusticweddingtokens.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment